Los Angeles, as well as other U.S. cities, has seen rapid growth in the food truck industry over the past decade. These food service operators serve workers at lunch time and urban dwellers in the evening. But they also cater parties, business events, holiday celebrations and even weddings. Here are reasons that demanding diners adore them.
- Top food trucks are important players in the world of culinary achievement. Food truck chefs create innovative dishes that are usually superior to typical fast-food fare and often better than meals at sit-down restaurants.
- Food trucks spread the love by serving tasty menu items directly to city residents and office workers, as well as taking the sandwiches, wraps and salads on wheels to festival and concert goers.
- Food trucks usually offer better-for-you-foods at fast-food prices.
- Gourmet food trucks encourage competition among restaurants, caterers and other foodservice operators, which results in greater quality overall.
- Food trucks are small businesses, which help boost the nation’s economy by creating new jobs.
- Food trucks liven up downtown areas and inner-city neighborhoods, as well as city parks, outdoor celebrations and sporting events.
- A restaurant can only serve the number of diners it can seat, but a food truck can handle an almost limitless number of customers – indoors or out.
- Mobile food trucks are easy to find because their locations are promoted via social media.
The Hungry Nomad is a favorite of LA foodies. Serving the freshest foods with California flare The Hungry Nomad creates unique food combinations, such as a blue cheese steak sandwich with sirloin steak and blue and Munster cheeses, fried potato and aioli in a warm French roll. The Hungry Nomad is also a top Southern California caterer and can be reached at 877-NOMAD-10.
Hang your party reputation on Hang 10 Tacos, a bright blue truck that produces gourmet tacos made from the freshest ingredients. Contact the experienced professionals at Hang 10 Tacos by calling 855-5-Hang-10.
Greenz on Wheelz is the Number 1 salad truck in LA. Do you want yummy wraps and salads on wheels at your party – or a different menu of delicious food offerings? The Greenz team can prepare whatever you require. Phone the best salad truck, Greenz on Wheelz, at855-6Greenz.
Ludo Truck, Where are the food trucks in Los Angeles today? Best tacos in Los Angeles, best food trucks Los Angeles 2013, best street food Los Angeles, carne asada Los Angeles, best food trucks Los Angeles 2012, best food trucks in Los Angeles.