Food trucks are trending all around the world with LA food truck leading the way. If you are looking for something different for your party then a street food truck is the perfect way to impress your guests plus you get to enjoy some of the best Mexican food in the city if you decide to hire a food truck. We guarantee that when it comes to shooting images of the party, our bright blue truck will look great in the background.
Want to serve a gourmet feast at your next party, but not inclined do all that cooking yourself? Many Los Angeles food trucks do as much professional catering as on-the-street service, and they are booking now for the holiday season. If you’ve never hire a food truck caterer before, here are six things you need to know when meeting with a food truck caterer:
- Know the party location, time, date and how many guests you’ll have before meeting with your potential food truck caterer.
- Decide on your budget, and determine what you must have (great food) as compared to what would be nice (new upholstery on the sofa).
- Do you need party rentals (tables, chairs, silverware, etc.)? Some food truck caterers, including The Hungry Nomad, Hang 10 Tacos and Greenz on Wheelz, can provide these for an additional cost.
- Determine if you need servers and/or a bartender or if the food truck should do a “hot drop” and leave the food at your party location for you to serve yourself.
- Sample the food truck’s menu and ask how the food will be presented. You want the freshest food possible.
- Ask all potential caterers for references and give those former customers a call.
Professional catering does not have to be wallet-wrecking. By working closely with a top food professional, you can keep party expenses well within your budget while being a guest at your own festivities.
- Hang your party reputation on Hang 10 Tacos, a big blue truck that produces gourmet tacos – or a special menu created just for you. Contact the experienced professionals at Hang 10 Tacos by calling 855-5-Hang-10.
- Greenz on Wheelz is the Number 1 salad truck in LA. Do you want the freshest sandwiches and salads on wheels at your party – or an entirely different menu of delicious food offerings? The Greenz team can prepare most anything you require. Phone Greenz on Wheelz at855-6Greenz.
- The Hungry Nomad offers a diverse menu combining American, Mediterranean and European cuisine. But the staff can customize party foods just for your holiday event. Call The Hungry Nomad at877-NOMAD-10.
Where are the food trucks in Los Angeles today? Best tacos in Los Angeles, best food trucks Los Angeles 2013, best street food Los Angeles, carne asada Los Angeles, best food trucks Los Angeles 2012, best food trucks in Los Angeles, Ludo truck.