Invite a gourmet food truck to your next party. Experienced food truck caterers can create and serve everything from cold appetizers to a multi-course meal. In fact, many Southern California food trucks are in such great demand for professional catering, that they must limit on-the-street service. If you’ve never hired a caterer before, here are a few tips to help you when discussing your event with a potential service provider. Most food truck caterers do much more than simply provide delicious food.
- Before the first meeting, confirm your party location, time, date and the number of guests you’ll invite.
- Determine how formal or casual your event will be.
- Tell the caterer if you need party rentals, such as tables, chairs linens, silverware or lights. Some food truck caterers can provide these for an extra cost.
- Decide if you’ll use a wait staff or bartender or if the food truck should do a “hot drop” and leave the food at your party location for you to serve.
- If your event requires musicians, a DJ or photographer, many food truck caterers can recommend experienced professionals.
- Ask how the food will be presented.
- Get references and call those former catering customers.
- Know how much you want to spend. Your professional food truck caterer will work within your budget to make your party dreams a reality.
By working as a team, you and your food truck caterer can manage the cost of the party and produce a fabulous event everyone will talk about for years to come. Best of all, they’ll take all the work off of you and make you a special guest at your own celebration.
Three of the most in-demand food truck caterers in the Los Angeles area are Hang 10 Tacos, Greenz on Wheelz and The Hungry Nomad. Here’s why:
Hang 10 Tacos is one of Southern California’s most popular food trucks, serving delectable tacos made of shrimp, steak, spicy BBQ or chicken at reasonable prices. The Hang 10 Tacos staff works closely with each catering customer to create a fun, festive event. Call 855-5-Hang-10 to schedule your party.
Greenz on Wheelz is a rolling kitchen that regularly whips up fresh, healthy salads and sandwiches but can also execute other menus for catering customers. Phone the big green truck at 855-6Greenz.
The Hungry Nomad is operated by an experienced catering team that offers a Mediterranean menu with California flare. However, the team can create foods exclusively for you. Everything is guaranteed to be fresh and delicious and served with a smile. We’re standing by at 877-NOMAD-10.