So you’re getting married and planning you wedding. You want everyone to have fun and remember the event forever. So shun that rubbery chicken and those bland green beans and invite a food truck or three to serve your guests.
Trendy food truck chefs and the dishes they create are gaining in popularity. It’s no wonder that hip, young brides are turning to food truck catering when they start planning the food for their big event. Whether catering a four-course meal, building a beautiful buffet, whipping up to-die-for desserts or serving late-night munchies to the last party-goers, food trucks add a festive and fun element to any wedding. Here’s why they’re great:
- Food trucks can serve delicious hot or cold meals or appetizers, plus provide a full bar at wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, bachelor and bachelorette parties and even events at the bride or groom’s home.
- Food trucks can prepare finger foods and drinks for the wedding party to munch as pre-wedding preparations get under way.
- Food trucks add to the festive, fun atmosphere of wedding showers and bridesmaids’ luncheons.
- Food trucks can create a “lounge” at your wedding reception. Located away from the dance floor, the lounge is the newest wedding trend, giving guests a quieter place to meet, greet and eat during the reception.
- Food trucks can drive up with fresh desserts, hot waffles or an after-dinner cheese-and-port bar just before the party winds down.
- Food truck operators can arrange for tables, chairs, linens, plates, silverware a DJ, wait staff, bartender and most services you may need.
- Food trucks can be an economical way to serve more food to more people.
- Food trucks shun one-size-fits-all menus. Most caterers are creative and will work with you to develop an exclusive menu just for your wedding reception.
- Food trucks often do more business catering than they do serving street food, so gourmet food trucks are typically experienced at providing top-quality food to large groups.
When you are looking for those Number 1 food trucks, look into the successful operations of The Hungry Nomad, Greenz on Wheelz and Hang 10 Tacos. Our trio of top food trucksloves helping newlyweds launch their new lives together. We have catered thousands of guests and pampered plenty of brides. Call us for a complimentary consultation.
Food truck catering, wedding reception, gourmet food trucks, Number 1, top food trucks